IP address of my iPhone?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
The IP depends on if you're using Wi-Fi or EDGE:

If Wi-Fi: go into Settings > Wi-Fi and press the blue arrow next to the network you're using. The IP will be displayed.

If EDGE: (Note that you can only find this if your phone is jailbroken.) Download BossPrefs from Installer and open it. There will be a field labeled EDGE, and beside it, the IP.

- John

renia

Feb 5, 2013
:oops: Probably a stupid question; but how can I find out what the IP address of my iPhone is?

Thanks,
Michael
Here are instructions on how to find the IP address of your iPhone:
1. Make sure the iPhone is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
2. Navigate to Settings -> Wi-Fi
3. Find the Network the iPhone is connected to in the list. This Network will appear blue and have a check mark to the left of its name.
4. Tap the round circle to the right of the Network name for more information.
5. The IP Address is listed under the Forget this network button next to IP Address

Another method you can also find the ip address for your iPhone easily in this site Ip-details.com

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Here are instructions on how to find the IP address of your iPhone:
1. Make sure the iPhone is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
2. Navigate to Settings -> Wi-Fi
3. Find the Network the iPhone is connected to in the list. This Network will appear blue and have a check mark to the left of its name.
4. Tap the round circle to the right of the Network name for more information.
5. The IP Address is listed under the Forget this network button next to IP Address

Another method you can also find the ip address for your iPhone easily in this site Ip-details.com
His question was answered in this thread five years ago.