iPad 2 cases

nbviper

Bronze
Jan 20, 2009
MA
I thought the same thing, now I'm just waiting to get it. (I've already sent them an email to bug them)

I use my iPad everyday at home and work and I've already got a couple nicks/scratches on the damn thing.

mcaram16

Silver
Jul 26, 2007
Long Island, NY
I thought the same thing, now I'm just waiting to get it. (I've already sent them an email to bug them)

I use my iPad everyday at home and work and I've already got a couple nicks/scratches on the damn thing.
Oh man that sucks. I've been debating getting that Scratch resistant film put on the back rather than a case but I haven't decided.

Dakine

Bronze
Mar 29, 2009
Thanks for the link. I also ordered 1 and am waiting for it to ship. I like that it works with my smart cover, in the meantime while waiting, I put little sticky clear silicone feet on the back to protect it from scratches. I can live with 4 little bumps on the back for a couple of weeks, what I can't live with is scratches caused by other people not being careful.

forkee

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
Will that marware case work with the smart cover it doesn't look it would work with it.
I'm also going to scrutinize how well it will work with it, but according to the description,

"you can dress your tablet up and use it alone or in conjunction with the Apple iPad Smart Cover lid"

I preordered the zaggmate with keyboard which is supposed to ship in a couple of weeks. Never bought the one for the first iPad (and they don't even have pictures of what the second model looks like) but heard it got good reviews so we'll see how it goes....

Dakine

Bronze
Mar 29, 2009
Yes, if you read what they said:

With a stylish rubberized finish, its flexible one-piece design snaps on easily and preserves the sleek design of the iPad 2 so you can dress your tablet up and use it alone or in conjunction with the Apple iPad Smart Cover lid, a sleeve, bag or carrying pouch.

Will that marware case work with the smart cover it doesn't look it would work with it.

nbviper

Bronze
Jan 20, 2009
MA
I like the Gorilla Ori. It's like a transformer. Protection all around, plus multiple positions for viewing/using.
Honda, do you have stock in that company? I've seen you post the Gorilla one a few times on here ;)

Cool case, but is it just for the iPad 1?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Honda, do you have stock in that company? I've seen you post the Gorilla one a few times on here ;)

Cool case, but is it just for the iPad 1?
Nah, I just like pushing my opinions on everyone. ;)
I hope they have one for the new iPad. I emailed them and asked about it but probably won't hear back from the until tomorrow.

engelke2010

Bronze
Mar 29, 2010
I'm using the Incase Origami Stand that I had used with my iPad 1 with my iPad 2. The 2 fits in the sleeve perfectly with the smart cover on.

ant7701

Bronze
Mar 5, 2009
So did anyone get this marware case in yet? Can you post some nice shots of the case? How is the material? Plasticy or more rubberish?