iPad 2 iOS 5.0.1 Jailbroken

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Narf48

Bronze
Mar 15, 2010
I downloaded a theme, BlazeHD to be exact, and when it said to respring, it is now stuck on boot logo, I can put it into DFU mode as well as Pawned mode. iTunes recognizes it in both these modes but wont let me restore it, I have saved my SHSH files and use tiny umbrella but still cannot restore, ive gotten every error you can think of, and everything i try doesn't work, I tried ifunbox, but cannot get a directory with it now im baffled please help me, thank you

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Thread moved to the iPhone Jailbreak section.

I downloaded a theme, BlazeHD to be exact, and when it said to respring, it is now stuck on boot logo, I can put it into DFU mode as well as Pawned mode. iTunes recognizes it in both these modes but wont let me restore it, I have saved my SHSH files and use tiny umbrella but still cannot restore, ive gotten every error you can think of, and everything i try doesn't work, I tried ifunbox, but cannot get a directory with it now im baffled please help me, thank you
Which iTunes error did you receive?

Narf48

Bronze
Mar 15, 2010
The errors were, 3194, 1600, 22, 11, i noticed last night that if you leave it alone and unplugged it cycles on and off on its own, reboots to the Apple logo then shuts off, then restarts! strange to me, Ive tried everything, to restore that i can think off, used tiny umbrella, ifunbox and iexplorer, the last 2 don't recognize the ipad