iPad 3 question

TheJustPull

Bronze
Oct 12, 2011
I can a new iPad for 15$ a week payroll deducted. I know it will be slightly higher then retail but I won't have to pay the whole price at once.
I'm just wondering of anyone has done this before? The company they use is purchasing power.

TheJustPull

Bronze
Oct 12, 2011
Good thinking.. But I can't get a credit card. My options are putting that same amount in savings and buying it then, or using the deduction

TheJustPull

Bronze
Oct 12, 2011
That's an idea. I have a checking account I sort of use as a savings, maybe I can just start putting in funds into that account. Not to mention, I think the fiancé might get peeved if I buy an electronic like that while we have wedding stuff to pay for.

TheJustPull

Bronze
Oct 12, 2011
Hmm.. Still, think she might get a little mad. However.. The iPad 2 is only 400$ at wal-mart.. Is the new one that much more improved? I've been putting 30$ away a week for the past couple of weeks and plan on doing this the rest of the year. Eventually I'll have the funds to get which one I want.. And if I have it before the wedding she can't really say too much right? Heh heh.

Chancellor

Contributor
Bronze
May 28, 2011
Hmm.. Still, think she might get a little mad. However.. The iPad 2 is only 400$ at wal-mart.. Is the new one that much more improved? I've been putting 30$ away a week for the past couple of weeks and plan on doing this the rest of the year. Eventually I'll have the funds to get which one I want.. And if I have it before the wedding she can't really say too much right? Heh heh.

I think iPad 2 refurbs are around 350 ATM at Apple.com.

raqball

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 30, 2011
So. California
Sneak it in on the wedding gift / wish / want list... :D

TheJustPull

Bronze
Oct 12, 2011
Haha now that'd be a win. I think the total price through purchasing power for the 64gb is around 924$. But, you pay that 15$ over 52 weeks.