iPad Air Best Buy Purchasers...

Discussion in 'iPad Air' started by Josh Yates, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Josh Yates

Josh Yates Contributor
    Silver

I just got my iPad Air 64GB for $659.99 at Best Buy via price match through MicroCenter. MicroCenter has the iPad Air for $659.99 in-store. So...if you live around a MicroCenter, you can price match!

I purchased mine on release day...so I took it in today. They returned it and then I re-purchased at the lower price.

ALL editions of the iPad Air are on sale at MicroCenter.

Sent using iCafe app

#1 Josh Yates, Nov 11, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2013
  2. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

Wow, nice find. That's a sizable discount, worth going back. Good job by Best Buy matching.

3. djwindsor

djwindsor Contributor
    Silver

That's a savings of $40. I am going to return my 32GB and go to Micro Center near Roosevelt Field tomorrow. .....................

No I'm not. I'm too lazy!

4. Josh Yates

Josh Yates Contributor
    Silver

LOL! It took me all of 15 minutes at Best Buy...well worth it to me!

Sent using iCafe app

5. Saints

Saints Member
    Bronze

I bought my 16g air on launch day at Best Buy and they price matched Walmarts $479. Best Buy has them for $449 today so I went back and got $30 back. The girl tried to tell me they weren't price matching Black Friday deals so I asked her what if I just returned it and bought a new one at the $449 price and she started to go into something about geek squad would have to process it for 24hrs and blah blah blah. I then informed her of Targets deal and she just gave me the credit back then lol. Hey $30 is $30 and it only took 10 mins. out of my day.

6. Josh Yates

Josh Yates Contributor
    Silver

Nice! Whatever you can do! Good job...never hurts to try and try hard!

7. Redman

Redman New Member

Hi Josh

My apologies for using this method to contact you but I need to ask about your Handbrake etc protocol for getting dvd's into my ipad air.
    The 1st 4 dvd's worked just fine but the next 2 have come up as much larger files (4x bigger, around 7.2GB) and have musical note symbols alongside their icons.These latter 2 will not drop into iTunes either from my desktop so I can't copy them to my ipad.
    I'm baffled. Can you please help me get back on track?

With my regards
    Redman