iPad and music

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Ashley83, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Ashley83

Ashley83 New Member

Ok here's my deal I just bought an iPad2 and I have synced it and everything and all apps and music goes to it fine. Once I use it for the day it all works great. At the end of the day I plug it up and close out all of the apps and such and then it happens all my music disappears from it. If I want to listen to music the next day I have to plug it back in and sync it all over again. Can someone please help me. Why is this doing it and how can I fix it!

2. Marc_

Marc_ Member
    Bronze

In iTunes plug in your ipad and when it appears there is an option for syncing your music. Make sure you have it set to manual. This way you drag your music onto your ipad.

Let me know if you still can't get this to work.

Sent using iCafe app

3. Ashley83

Ashley83 New Member

Once I plug it in and make sure that I have manual selected, where do I drag my song? I have quit a few songs.

4. Marc_

Marc_ Member
    Bronze

Just drag the song(s) onto your iPad in iTunes . They will then copy into your iPad.

Let me know how you get on

5. Ashley83

Ashley83 New Member

Ok I have clicked manually for the music. When I go to the music tab all my music is selected. And I have synced it. And it's there. Then that's when I plug it into power and close out the music app by double clicking the home screen and Xing out of it and then go back to music it's gone.

6. Ashley83

Ashley83 New Member

Ok just noticed what it's doing. It's plugged in and synced and its fine once I unplug it and close out of iTunes is when I loose everything because its on my shared library under the music app at the bottom of my ipad. How do I get it off shared all all my music onto the ipad.