iPad dubbing movie

Timerthy

Bronze
Jan 31, 2009
Houston, tx
I have an iPad mini that I just updated to 7.1.1.
Someone gave me a digital copy of The Amazing Spider-Man 2. I can play it on my computer perfectly, but when I drop it onto my iPad through iTunes it adds a dub over the English. It speaks in English then 1 second later in another language (not sure the language).
Is it the video or is there an unknown setting on the iPad?

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
I have an iPad mini that I just updated to 7.1.1.
Someone gave me a digital copy of The Amazing Spider-Man 2. I can play it on my computer perfectly, but when I drop it onto my iPad through iTunes it adds a dub over the English. It speaks in English then 1 second later in another language (not sure the language).
Is it the video or is there an unknown setting on the iPad?
I imagine it's the digital copy. I've never seen anyone have that issue. I don't have an iPad. And I have no idea how to solve your problem. You've been waiting for 23 hours. Maybe someone will come along to iPad Mini and help you. Everyone is caught up in iPhone 6. Welcome to iCafe!

lemoon

Bronze
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah, I believe the problem is the digital copy. Well, what media player you used to play the Spider-Man 2 on your computer?
Is it available for the iPad?
If not, I suppose you may need to do converting the digital copy with converters again.