iPad Maxi?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
First off, this name. If memory serves me correct, we've seen the iPad maxi name before. It was wacky before and even worse now.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Hundreds of years ago, in ancient tribes, men would banish women to menstrual huts because they didn't understand what was going on with them. I say we bring back the huts. I don't wanna hang out with you. You don't wanna hang out with me. I don't wanna go to work. Hook me up with a hut! Let's do this. I'll get some Dish Network, pizza, beer and an iPad Maxi and I'll hunker down. See ya in 3-5.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Hundreds of years ago, in ancient tribes, men would banish women to menstrual huts because they didn't understand what was going on with them. I say we bring back the huts. I don't wanna hang out with you. You don't wanna hang out with me. I don't wanna go to work. Hook me up with a hut! Let's do this. I'll get some Dish Network, pizza, beer and an iPad Maxi and I'll hunker down. See ya in 3-5.
I'm working on it, believe me...

Jersep

Feb 20, 2013
I own an iPad 2 and I have it charged with a lot of applications and documents, for me is the most power full and USEFULL Tool I never has had, specially when it's sync with my iPhone and iMac.

If Apple builts a bigger iPad it's going to work perfect for me since I will not need a laptop (mac air or mac book pro), so a bigger iPad its going to be my favorite portable device and will repleace my laptop.

Regards

Jose

Jersep
Sent using iCafe app