iPad mini for young kids?

Jdsmitty10

Bronze
Oct 19, 2010
I was able to go check out the mini's side by side at staples yesterday. Fed see a small difference in clarity in the screen. As far as opening apps and stuff they were both the same speed. With no connection I wasn't able to see the speed difference of browsing or anything like that. I guess I will just keep an eye out for the best deal. If it's only 50 or so more to get the better one I will go that route. Doesn't make sense to spend almost the same for 3+ yr tech. I'm definitely not fighting crowds on black fri. Hopefully find a good online deal.

Sent using iCafe app

Jdsmitty10

Bronze
Oct 19, 2010
Well just happened upon best buys website this morning to find iPad mini 2 16gb for $224. Couldn't pass it up. Walmart has the 1st gen at $219. Ordered three mini 2's to pick up in store. I will now keep an eye out for better deals this weekend and return/cancel this order of I score a better deal. Anyone know if best buy will adjust the price to the black fri price of its better on fri?

Sent using iCafe app

BeK

Apr 28, 2013
I recently purchased 2 iPad Mini's for both of my children. They were on sale for $199. I was originally planning on buying them Kindle devices. I'm glad I chose to go with the mini. It's a worthy investment.
The parental controls are out of this world. Very easy to lock a child out of features in which you may not want them exposed to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Njshoremom4gurlz

Contributor
Silver
Sep 13, 2011
iPad mini is where to go for kids,even w kids unlimited on the fire it's still doesn't appeal to my daughter age 9. She had a regular iPad and now loves the mini.
I might get another iPad for Christmas or after Christmas not sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk