iPad mini or new ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
If indeed the ipad mini is released are you getting one?
Replacing or adding or new costumer to ipad (any)
I personally did not upgrade to the new iPad. I got the iPad2.
I would like to get a smaller more portable version ipad (with scratch/break proof glass)
but it should not lack on any of the features. It would not need to have a camera for me.

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
I have the new iPad and my wife has the 2 so I am not looking at getting an iPad mini, although I am considering a Nexus so I can see what the Android experience is like.

Edit: I meant the Nexus tablet.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
I have the new iPad and my wife has the 2 so I am not looking at getting an iPad mini, although I am considering a Nexus so I can see what the Android experience is like.
It's so strange you say this I have been eyeballing the galaxy s lll and Rugaby just got one (must be the sprint influence lol). And for the same reason! I wouldn't even know how to turn that dang thing on, nevertheless make a call if that is what we still use the smartphones for?

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
It's so strange you say this I have been eyeballing the galaxy s lll and Rugaby just got one (must be the sprint influence lol). And for the same reason! I wouldn't even know how to turn that dang thing on, nevertheless make a call if that is what we still use the smartphones for?
Use a phone for calling? Absurd!

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
Ray just picked up an S3? Where have I been, totally missed that.

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
What? I'm totally shocked at what I'm reading :D.

Btw, it's the Galaxy Nexus that's banned, not the Nexus 7 tablet.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
What? I'm totally shocked at what I'm reading :D.

Btw, it's the Galaxy Nexus that's banned, not the Nexus 7 tablet.

I'll always own an Apple device, but I'm not opposed to trying something new like the Nexus 7 to see what the Dark side is like :sneaky:

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
Will you be updating to the S3 iP5? I've been reading very positive reviews on both CNET and Technobuffollo on the S3.
I caved on my issues with the button and got the international version with the quad-core Exynos. I am a droid junkie afterall.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
There are a few things what makes the S3 attractive to me but to compare without the new iPhone specs ?
Now there are rumors of the Amzon phone ........I must say we like the kindle fire.
I do love Apples customer service and that is a biggy for me.