iPad or laptop?

Jdsmitty10

Bronze
Oct 19, 2010
Thanks for the replies. I got my laptop working better now so I guess my excuse to get an iPad is no longer valid... But with the answers I got I probably would have gone with the iPad since I already have a working desktop. If i could talk the wifey into it i would have both but... U married folks know how that goes haha Thanks again

R

RogerG

Thanks for the replies. I got my laptop working better now so I guess my excuse to get an iPad is no longer valid... But with the answers I got I probably would have gone with the iPad since I already have a working desktop. If i could talk the wifey into it i would have both but... U married folks know how that goes haha Thanks again
LOL! For sure. My thinking here is that if I could do what I needed to do on the iPad, I would give my wife the XPS so she could give her aging Inspiron to our kids.

Geo

Bronze
Mar 9, 2008
I travel for businesss often. Several months ago with the help of the right apps I started traveling exclusivley with my ipad. I don't miss the laptop at all.
SHOWGUY< I just read your post and was thinking if my iPad will ever replace my laptop. Would be willing to share what those apps are that have made switch exclusively to your iPad?
I know this post is about a year later but it would be helpful. Thanks.