iPad pro 9.7 battery life

alexrat1996

Bronze
Jun 23, 2016
I get 7hrs 29 minutes battery life on my iPad pro 9.7 is this good?

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
It would depend on what you’re doing, but Apple claims both it and the 12.9-inch variant should provide “up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi‐Fi, watching video, or listening to music.”

Surfing the web on cellular makes that drop down to 9 hours.

Other examples of battery life expectations for that iPad can be found here.

alexrat1996

Bronze
Jun 23, 2016
i w
It would depend on what you’re doing, but Apple claims both it and the 12.9-inch variant should provide “up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi‐Fi, watching video, or listening to music.”

I was on facebook, messenger, and my email, youtube and safari on amazon website chatting with an agent plus using Bluetooth headphones for music and is my battery bad ??

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida

Of course those times are in a 'perfect world'

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
is my battery bad ??
I know I’m probably opening Pandora’s box by giving you this information, but you should get coconutBattery. It is a macOS application that will tell you, among other things, “your battery health (capacity in relation to the original capacity your battery had when it left the factory).”

So you will have a very specific numerical answer to the question of whether your battery is bad.

http://www.coconut-flavour.com/coconutbattery/

It is freeware, although you are welcome to make a donation to them.

Incidentally, I am not affiliated with the publisher of the application.

Last edited:

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
I have downloaded iOS 11 before the native release on my iPhone 7 Plus. and I also having trouble of after installing iOS 11 Battery issue my iPhone. But i tried given steps and easily get rid of on issue.
- Disable notifications
- Enable power saving mode
- iPhone charging comfort zone, Use Original USB cable
- Disable location services
What kind of battery issue? Is it draining faster than normal? If so, that's common on a new beta. It could be a few apps trying to adjust to the new OS in the background. It should settle down.