Ipad pro issue

Jersep

Feb 20, 2013
Hello guys,

I have been experiencing an ipad pro shutdown after I charge it overnight.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
"Updating your iPad Pro to iOS 9.2 or later might prevent this issue from occurring in the future."

Sadly, I'm not making that up. Those are Apple's actual words. Emphasis on "might."
I don't think it's that sad. Apple isn't sure of their fix. I know it's a bit weird, though. Apple has had to reissue updated fixes before.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I don't think it's that sad. Apple isn't sure of their fix. I know it's a bit weird, though. Apple has had to reissue updated fixes before.
I thought that's what the three weeks [approximate amount of time since elapsed since the iPad Pro issue has been going on] of beta testing was for?

Okay, maybe not sad, you're right, but definitely weird. Maybe that iOS development team (and/or QA team) needs more manpower (and lady-power) :)

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I thought that's what the three weeks [approximate amount of time since elapsed since the iPad Pro issue has been going on] of beta testing was for?

Okay, maybe not sad, you're right, but definitely weird. Maybe that iOS development team (and/or QA team) needs more manpower (and lady-power) :)
I do think that Apple's software QC isn't what it used to be. Remember iOS 8.01 last year? I didn't install it, but a lot of folks did.