iPad Smart Case - Apple has done it again!

Mugwhamp

Bronze
Jan 3, 2012
You may have used that case for a long time,buy a new one or just buy a stand.
Been doing that since day 1. I should clarify further, however, that it happens when I apply slight pressure to the screen, not randomly.

Sent using iCafe app

mango44

Bronze
Oct 29, 2012
Nice. Thanks for the review. I've been kind of thinking of getting a smart cover for mine.

Ron7624

Bronze
Nov 11, 2011
My wife just got a case using Groupon that is pretty neat. She has an iPad 2 and I would like a similar case for my iPad mini. It is made by I LUV. I searched with these terms
iLuv Epicarp Slim iPad Mini
and found several on the Internet and in Amazon. Has anyone had experience with them? Very thin, reasonably priced, and has a clip on the back which makes for a very very stable stand. I just don't know if they will last or not.
Any thoughts?

Sent using iCafe app

Lisa22

Bronze
Dec 6, 2012
South Elgin, Illinois
I see no need for a back to the case. They cause unnecessary weight. I love the Apple Smart Cover. Light and functional. I can pop it off and use my ipad naked whenever I want. I broke two cases with backs trying to do that. Lucky they were cheapies.

Sent using iCafe app

dkhmwilliams

Bronze
May 10, 2013
I see no need for a back to the case. They cause unnecessary weight. I love the Apple Smart Cover. Light and functional. I can pop it off and use my ipad naked whenever I want. I broke two cases with backs trying to do that. Lucky they were cheapies.

Sent using iCafe app
I agree. Currently, I don't use the Smart Cover. But I did like it a lot when I had it.

Sent using iCafe app

Dec 2, 2013
The thing is, I can't decide whether to go for this one considering there's very little room and it's a snug fit apparently.

I need space for my thick screen protector - it's 0.4mm thick. Do you think there's enough space?