iPad vs iPhone

Syamil

Bronze
Jan 31, 2011
Singapore
You don't like the iPad because it is too big so you stick with something even bigger? :p
No. MacBk Pro is a PC. iPad is a tablet. Two different products. Don't get me started on the differences my friend.. Simply said, I can do more with the Pro except touching the screen. Nuff' said.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
I'm confused now... Which is which?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307566385.952106.jpg

Naps suggestion made me do it! Hahahaa

Sent from my iPhone using an App

integral

Jun 6, 2011
i want an ipad so bad....do you think it's worth it compared to the playbook? --

BTW for all the ipad fans, i heard of this new site www.realwavy.com that is having a contest after 100 users subscribe, and the prize is an ipad!

Tyger_purr

Bronze
Oct 3, 2010
No. MacBk Pro is a PC. iPad is a tablet. Two different products. Don't get me started on the differences my friend.. Simply said, I can do more with the Pro except touching the screen. Nuff' said.
iPhone is a smartphone and an iPad is a tablet. Two different products.:p

kspradley

Jun 23, 2011
Frisco, TX
I know most of you guys own both devices iPhone and iPad but really what is the biggest difference between iPhone and iPad minus the screen size ofcurse, what is iPad going to do that iPhone won't? Or maybe what are the apps that will work on iPad but not on iPhone, (maybe they will work but experience will be much better or iPad or even more features)

Just let me know guys what you think. I was sitting at work looking at my new iPad and iPhone right on it's side...and really my iPhone does everything that iPad would.
I think it is so much easier to read email, Facebook posts, etc. on the iPad than on the iPhone.

leeann

Bronze
Aug 12, 2010
New Zealand
iphonenewbie.com
since I've had my iPad I have barely used my iPhone....and when i do, it's only for voice calls. Perhaps that's a girl thing tho because the iPad can fit in my handbag, so in a cafe for e.g. I can easily pull it out to do some e-mail checks, surfing etc.

iByron

Bronze
Jan 17, 2011
Houston
Yes I had a playbook and unless you have a berry it sucks(no mail, calendar, etc) ipad has so many apps to choose from. I only use like 20 but playbook has none that suited my needs. It works better than Android tablets because from my uses I also tried the 10.1 and browser crashed a lot and its a known issue. But the pad is a lot better because apps like Netflix and Hulu are available and that's what matters to me but may not matter to the next man.

dickdaney

Jan 2, 2010
The iPad is easier for things like surfing the net and streaming video. I stream video on my iPad all the time. The bigger screen and bigger keyboard makes it easier to do browsing and text entry. I could never watch a lot of streaming video on the small iPhone screen. It would make my head hurt I don't take my iPad everywhere. Primarily, because I don't carry a backpack everywhere, and it's a wifi only model. To me the iPhone is better for listening to music/podcasts, sending messages, and quick reference things on the net. Anything beyond that, and i'm using the iPad.

Reactions: Tattooed Alex

iapplebro

Jul 19, 2011
Nothing like playing Words with Friends on the iPad compared to the iPhone.
I used to be really good about going on all my words with friends games, however I noticed that now that I've spoiled myself with the ipad screen size, playing on the iPhone just isn't fun anymore. :)

condor5

Aug 13, 2011
If you love games and surfing the Internet iPad much better because of the large size of the screen, but the iPhone can do everything, such as the iPad, but the smaller screen size.

Chex

Dec 17, 2008
PA
Didn't see any one mention the good camera only on the iPhone as well as 720p video....

Nance Hall

Aug 9, 2011
Crafton, PA
Apps that are available in iPhone can also be use in iPad. In terms of comfortably viewing and browsing I prefer using iPad but in terms of the ease of carrying it I prefer iPhone. ;)