IPCC 5.0 and how to install it

Jun 12, 2009
hey whats up guys...my name is mr.reggaeton...

i just updated to the new 3.0 software and i found out that i do not have tehtering on my phone....my normal ipcc is AT&T 4.0 and i should have it but i don't...i do not even have the MMS icon...which should be there..DOES ANYONE KNOW WERE I CAN GET THE IPCC 5.0 FILE AND HOW TO INSTALL IT :( ;(

THANKS GUYS your THE BEST

dalejrsfan

Bronze
Mar 1, 2009
hey whats up guys...my name is mr.reggaeton...

i just updated to the new 3.0 software and i found out that i do not have tehtering on my phone....my normal ipcc is AT&T 4.0 and i should have it but i don't...i do not even have the MMS icon...which should be there..DOES ANYONE KNOW WERE I CAN GET THE IPCC 5.0 FILE AND HOW TO INSTALL IT :( ;(

THANKS GUYS your THE BEST
Read, Read, and Read some more. Try using the search button, it is your friend. Reply #76 by shutter13 http://forums.everythingicafe.com/threads/3-0-gm-seed-available-on-dev-site.41421/ Good luck, and post your results!

Jun 12, 2009
LOL THANKS MAN...yes I DID IT...IS DAT IM NOT MUCH OF A READER :d...BUT THANKS A LOT MAN..AN BY THE WAY...I KNOW HOW TO GET MMS ON AT&T IPCC 5...

dalejrsfan

Bronze
Mar 1, 2009
LOL THANKS MAN...yes I DID IT...IS DAT IM NOT MUCH OF A READER :d...BUT THANKS A LOT MAN..AN BY THE WAY...I KNOW HOW TO GET MMS ON AT&T IPCC 5...
Your welcome and loose the CAPS! Thats considered shouting. I don't mind helping somebody, as long as they are willing to help themselves. Post your results, maybe you can help others...