iPhone 1.1.1 ringtone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

coolie

Bronze
Sep 18, 2007
i think mac people should help us pc user here. we should make a thread where people post the song they want and the mac user can convert it so that we can put it on our iPhone as ringtone
what do you think

B-rock

Sep 9, 2007
For some reason I just geet all heated when i think I need to RE-purchase the song I already bought just to have it as a ringtone. Sorry but the iPhone is loosing its luster to me.

cdinca

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
i think mac people should help us pc user here. we should make a thread where people post the song they want and the mac user can convert it so that we can put it on our iPhone as ringtone
what do you think
Can you please tell me how a mac user can create ringtones for 1.11? Yes I did search the forums. Or am I misunderstanding what you are saying.

aaiphone

Sep 21, 2007
what do you think
You talking about sounds or songs? I would be willing to convert sounds created by an individual... I also took a brief look at the differences between the file that the Mac software creates and there has to be a way to do it on a PC but I have not been able to do it yet only on my Mac.

coolie

Bronze
Sep 18, 2007
You talking about sounds or songs? I would be willing to convert sounds created by an individual... I also took a brief look at the differences between the file that the Mac software creates and there has to be a way to do it on a PC but I have not been able to do it yet only on my Mac.
i sent you a pm of the song i want you to convert for me. thanks for helping