iPhone 1.1.3 third party application

pranay16

Feb 26, 2008
i have an OTB 1.1.3
it's already unlocked and jailbroken and everything and everything works fine..!
but some of the applications are not working...they crash as soon as i open them,...
smsd, calld, etc. are not working
customize and wedict are working...

is this the problem with all 1.1.3's?
or is it only my phone....
is there any solution for it...!?
any kind of help would be appreciated

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
You must have BSD Subsystem installed. And it would be to your benefit to install OpenSSH. ( do a forum search regarding SSH, very important and extremely helpful) If you are having trouble with any of the SummerBoard themes, you should install BigBoss's Beta/Exper, and SMB Themes Fix from 1.1.3 tweaks, in that order.

Good luck

pranay16

Feb 26, 2008
You must have BSD Subsystem installed. And it would be to your benefit to install OpenSSH. ( do a forum search regarding SSH, very important and extremely helpful) If you are having trouble with any of the SummerBoard themes, you should install BigBoss's Beta/Exper, and SMB Themes Fix from 1.1.3 tweaks, in that order.

Good luck
i already have bsd subsystem and open ssh installed
and i haven't seen if summerboard working....but most other applications are not...the most important to me is smsd,,,...which crashes as soon as it opens...same problem with wetool
isms opens up but show's inbox, etc blank even if there are msgs...!

hafiz9977

Mar 2, 2008
SMSD is working on 1.1.3

Hi, I've just done the workaround for the SMSD on iPhone 1.1.3.
Go here http://amrut.joshi.googlepages.com/

i already have bsd subsystem and open ssh installed
and i haven't seen if summerboard working....but most other applications are not...the most important to me is smsd,,,...which crashes as soon as it opens...same problem with wetool
isms opens up but show's inbox, etc blank even if there are msgs...!