iPhone 11 iPhone 11 what to expect tomorrow?

rom x

Zealot
Gold
Jan 18, 2011
looks like all they really did is copy huawei's triple cameras and also copied the mate 20 pro name. by adding pro to the iphone line up this. apple is now truly pathetic.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I feel that those ordering tomorrow morning will have an easy time of it. I don't see much demand. Many who do upgrade will be those who have a specific need and interest in the iPhone cameras or those who have an older iPhone model.

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
It wasn't bad, the site didn't go down, everything went smooth.

I would probably jump ship to android if not for all the other apple products I have and how they work together. MacBook Pro, Ipad Pro, Apple Watch, air pods and iphone. In addition to all the money I have invested in apps, unless they put out a dog...I'm probably on the apple ship for quite sometime.

jkingrph

May 30, 2012
Just picked up a iPhone 11 pro yesterday and like it so far. It replaces a iPhone 7. Screen is much more vivid and is about the same size as the 7, although overall size is the same so I can use my old belt holster/carrier with room to spare. I have an iPhone 11 on order for my wife, 128gb to replace her old 5s 32Gb. She has a lot of music and the phone will hold it all and she can eliminate carrying an iPod around plus the phone.