iPhone 2.0 releases late June with SDK

mstape

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
Now endgadget is claiming that the v2 iPhone is rumored to be released in june ? what are they talking about - why would they make all the anouncements for the sdk kit and say nothing about a v2 iPhone. That website just likes to start rumors and get people fired up - To me that makes no sense ......... I was really trying to hold off on jailbreaking my phone - but I am gonna give it some serious consideration now - june is a long time to wait !

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Oh boy... new forum organization, Apple news, spam... I'll be on here for a while.

Honestly I'm very happy. So we have to wait till June? So what? We get an app store that works with Wi-Fi and EDGE and iPhone Software 2.0 does not require buying a new phone. Awesome!

- John

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
If patience is a virtue, and Proverbs says nothing's more valuable than a virtuous woman, then I'm priceless, baby! :p
I guess until then there's always JB...

jbarrack

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
New York
www.facebook.com
Yes I did notice that. It makes sense since iTunes is no longer above the iPod app. I assume that's why the arrow was there in the first place because music was downloaded and sent down to the iPod.

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
I say jailbreakem! No need in waiting till June for a sketch pad app that I have already.

Inverted

Bronze
Feb 17, 2008
I would love to see blackberry connect support for the iPhone like the HTC Tilt has. 100% push email and reliability would be great.