iPhone 2G is only syncing e-mail from the current day?

musicmanmu

Bronze
Aug 2, 2007
WV
Okay, so here's what's happening:
My iPhone (2G, with 2.2 installed) only syncs my work e-mail from the current day. For example, I have like 212 e-mails in my work inbox, yet my iPhone only shows the e-mails received today. Did I accidentally change a setting to enable this? Anyone know how to fix it so I just get all my e-mails like I used to?

Thanks!

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Okay, so here's what's happening:
My iPhone (2G, with 2.2 installed) only syncs my work e-mail from the current day. For example, I have like 212 e-mails in my work inbox, yet my iPhone only shows the e-mails received today. Did I accidentally change a setting to enable this? Anyone know how to fix it so I just get all my e-mails like I used to?

Thanks!
I don't sync my mails, but I think iTunes only sync the new mails from the Inbox. It do not sync other folders or old mails that you have marked as read!?

showguy

Silver
Dec 2, 2007
Long Island, NY
I dpn't sync my email either but I think Picazzo is correct. Why don't you just set up your work email account on your iPhone so you can get mail on your phone and at work.

musicmanmu

Bronze
Aug 2, 2007
WV
I dpn't sync my email either but I think Picazzo is correct. Why don't you just set up your work email account on your iPhone so you can get mail on your phone and at work.
My work e-mail (MS Exchange) is synced with my phone. I previously was getting all my e-mails...for some reason, just over the past few days, I've only been getting e-mail from the current day.