iPhone 3.0 and Jabra BT620s A2DP...Almost Fully Functional

ctrob

Sep 30, 2007
I have had the Jabra BT620s for quite a while now, and have used them for all kinds of things. I set it up today with the new firmware, and they work almost perfectly. The sound quality is great, it handles incoming calls flawlessly, it can pause/play without a hitch. The only problem is that the you can't skip tracks or go back a track. And that is kind of a big issue, considering thats the whole point of having the wireless thing and not actually bringing the phone out. I even updated to the most recent firmware, and it didn't fix the issue.

I know a lot of people on these boards have these headphones, so if you do contact customer support here, and push for a firmware update to the headphones so we can be fully operational. You can access the contact form here.
http://www.jabra.com/Sites/Jabra/NA-US/pages/ContactSupport.aspx

I really don't want to get new headphones just because of this. Anyway, here is a screen grab of how it looks. It shows your headset name at the bottom, and you can also switch back to the speaker by hitting the BT symbol.

sarriagf

Jul 6, 2009
HI, I also have a Jabra BT620s A2DP but it doesent work with my 3.0 iPhone. DO u have a 3G or 3GS? Me I have a 2G maybe thats the problem. I have also updated the Jabra to the last version of soft but still only working as headset.
Could u help me, please?

Thanks

sarriagf@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2007
HI, I also have a Jabra BT620s A2DP but it doesent work with my 3.0 iPhone. DO u have a 3G or 3GS? Me I have a 2G maybe thats the problem. I have also updated the Jabra to the last version of soft but still only working as headset.
Could u help me, please?

Thanks

sarriagf@gmail.com
A2DP doesn't work on 2Gs... bogus, I know.