iPhone 3G and Apple $100 rebate.

Do you still have your $100 Apple rebate?

• Yes

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • No

Votes: 24 77.4%

• Total voters

ItalianBoston

Bronze
Aug 9, 2007
Who still has their $100 rebate from Apple and is going to use it to buy the iPhone 3G?

hoits2000

Bronze
Mar 15, 2007
Sold mine on ebay for 2 bucks with 96 shipping and sent code via email!

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Heck no. I used it as soon as I got it to buy the Apple Bluetooth headset.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
howd you get a 100$ rebate
Early adopters got a $100 rebate when Apple dropped the price from $600 to $400 at the first of September '07. We didn't get our full $200, but at least it was better than nothing.

iconone

Zealot
Gold
Apr 8, 2008
Clear Lake Texas
Early adopters got a $100 rebate when Apple dropped the price from $600 to $400 at the first of September '07. We didn't get our full $200, but at least it was better than nothing.
O ok that sucks for me

GSY

Bronze
Mar 22, 2007
That's exactly why I never spent my $100 rebate. I was saving it for this.

and now the time has come.

Who still has their $100 rebate from Apple and is going to use it to buy the iPhone 3G?

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I used mine on a 160 GB iPod Classic right when they were released. The patience and will of some people is crazy.

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
I cant remember what I bought with mine...all I know is that I wasted that money because Im not even using those items...

Could've used em for iPhone 3G...but oh well.

kisstine

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Northern California
I used most of mine to get a shuffle (which I do love for using at the gym and have totally gotten my money's worth out of). Unfortunately, I got it not long before they dropped the price from $79 to $49. It was not a good year for me in terms of buying Apple products at the right time.

XanderLee

Nov 8, 2007
Still have mine and plan to use it on Friday :)

I probably wouldn't still have it except when I went to the Apple store a few months ago I didn't take it with me and they said there is no way for them to look up the code...so...make sure you take your code with you.

Otherwise you'll apparently have to e-mail Apple and who knows how long that'll take.

justahsquirrel

Silver
Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
I used mine on a 160 GB iPod Classic right when they were released. The patience and will of some people is crazy.
I actually forgot about it and was about to use it to get my Dad an iPhone for his fathers day present, now gonna wait for the iPhone 3g, get him one and one for myself too....patience....at this point its agony..the wait is killing me, only cause my iPhone has a busted screen and looks like crap..

Still have mine and plan to use it on Friday :)

I probably wouldn't still have it except when I went to the Apple store a few months ago I didn't take it with me and they said there is no way for them to look up the code...so...make sure you take your code with you.

Otherwise you'll apparently have to e-mail Apple and who knows how long that'll take.
I had to get my redone, cause when I was looking for the print out that i made last year when the rebate came out i couldn't find it. You have to contact Apple for help. contact iPhonestorecredit@Apple.com to get help.

give them this info
original phone #
port/current number if different
start date of current phone #
iPhone serial number
order number (i don't know about that one, i guess if u got it from the Apple.com)
purchase date
purchase location

good luck do it now
luckly i had the receipt in my email so i just sent them a copy

gadgetguy

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
Lost my iPhone in May & using mine for the new 3G. I will get the 16G white 3G. I will wait until Monday to pick mine up. I hate lines!

kevlar08

Zealot
Gold
Jul 3, 2008
Colorado
Lost my iPhone in May & using mine for the new 3G. I will get the 16G white 3G. I will wait until Monday to pick mine up. I hate lines!
you seem confident that there will still be iPhones available Monday, there is Saturday and Sunday that many people will have time to go get it you know?

gadgetguy

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
you seem confident that there will still be iPhones available Monday, there is Saturday and Sunday that many people will have time to go get it you know?
I don`t think there will be a problem waiting until Monday. Monday there will be no lines & the Apple store won`t be as busy as the weekend. I`ve been without a iPhone for 2 months now so a couple of days won`t matter to me.