iPhone 3G Case Recommendations

hammer

Bronze
Jul 11, 2008
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. I am currently in the case market and I'm looking for a skin case. (the rubber/soft ones) There are so many choices and I just can't narrrow all of them down. I'd like something simple but provides good protection and doesn't add a lot of bulk. Recommendations w/ links would be great. Thanks.

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
Go to youtube and search for a user called "itsmemorpheous" He has done ALOT of case unboxing and reviews for the iPhone 3G. You can at least have a look at what they look like on the iPhone and how well they might protect it.

WPeterson

Bronze
Dec 15, 2008
iskin fuze for iPhone, i'm using it. really really nice shirt for your iPhone babe~

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
Hammer there are a lot of reviews from EIC users in the case section. Check it out and get some ideas.

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
Those silicon cases are lint/dust magnets.

Check out the Seidio Innocase II.

http://www.seidioonline.com
I just got mine in the mail today, put it on (and put a piece of a screen protector over my Apple logo) and the only issue I'm having with it is it is popping up a couple of edges on my screen protector. I know it's not on perfect, but even if it is, it's just a cheap "in-case" screen protector so probably wasn't cut perfect. Got a better one on the way, hoping for better luck once I put the invisible shield (front only) on it.

efuseakay

Contributor
Silver
Nov 11, 2008
I just got mine in the mail today, put it on (and put a piece of a screen protector over my Apple logo) and the only issue I'm having with it is it is popping up a couple of edges on my screen protector. I know it's not on perfect, but even if it is, it's just a cheap "in-case" screen protector so probably wasn't cut perfect. Got a better one on the way, hoping for better luck once I put the invisible shield (front only) on it.
Had that happen with the screen protector I got from them... So I got the anti-fingerprint/glare from SGP, and it's great... no edges pushed up or anything. I do have a few pieces of lint underneath, but I can live with that. :)

iPhoneMonster

Bronze
Jan 18, 2009
I suggest the Marware SportsGrip, for some reason it doesn't take as much lint as others and doesn't stretch. I've had it since july, 08. Awsome case. It comes in, white, black & pink. It comes with a screen protector and a screen cloth. Fits perfectly with the invisibleSHIELD on.