iPhone 3G case suggestion

ktownerxx213

Bronze
Aug 19, 2008
Los Angeles
Hi guys

I am using iPhone 3g and I tried cases such as Incase ecoshield and Invisibleshield.

I really liked the Invisibleshield except for the installation and after 20days, it started to peel and turn orange :(

Can anyone recommend a case that is not bulky, not big, and extremely sexy? ;)

and, I want a case that wont give me a lint scratch inside the case... like the rubber case that i bought long time ago ughh :mad:

Thanks guys

ktownerxx213

Bronze
Aug 19, 2008
Los Angeles
doesn't it leave a scratch on the back and doesn't it require me to clean it every month? :(

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
No matter what case you choose you need to clean it. I would suggest weekly.

ktownerxx213

Bronze
Aug 19, 2008
Los Angeles
how is power support crystal jacket for iPhone 3g?

It's kinda pricey,but it has really good reviews~

Or I am considering one invisible crystal case from griffin.

I want a case that is crystal clear, but it's hard to choose :(

Help~

iconone

Zealot
Gold
Apr 8, 2008
Clear Lake Texas
how is power support crystal jacket for iPhone 3g?

It's kinda pricey,but it has really good reviews~

Or I am considering one invisible crystal case from griffin.

I want a case that is crystal clear, but it's hard to choose :(

Help~
I have the power support screen covers and wow they kick ass! They are like static not a sticker so its easy to put on and take off with no bubbles.
I had the power support crystal jacket and took it back bc it didn't cover all the bezel so i wouldn't put it face down like this.
2796161165_111dce3243.jpg
I like to put my phone down like this so thats why i took it back. Its supper thin the thinest case out i think. But if you drop it say goodnight it has no drop protection only stratch. I traded it in for a white contour flick not as thin but prob the 2nd thinest case. I like it it has lip protection so you can put it face down. Not sure if they make it in clear i think only white and black.

ktownerxx213

Bronze
Aug 19, 2008
Los Angeles
ooooo~ i like the case on the picture!

is that a power support crystal jacket? or white contour flick?

iconone

Zealot
Gold
Apr 8, 2008
Clear Lake Texas
ooooo~ i like the case on the picture!

is that a power support crystal jacket? or white contour flick?
Its the Power support air jacket. Thats with a lighting effect i think it dosent look like that in person.
One + with the ps air jacket you get 3 ps screen protectors with it. With the flick you get none.

iconone

Zealot
Gold
Apr 8, 2008
Clear Lake Texas
I have bodyguardz on now for about 2 months and no problems. I messed up the install and have 2 spots on the corner that are not flat and has dust and it has not come up at all. The 2 spots that are not stuck to the phone are dark from the dust but have not come up anymore from when I put the bodyguards on.

ktownerxx213

Bronze
Aug 19, 2008
Los Angeles
was it easy to install?

because... the invisibleshield was pain in the buttt :(

btw, do you have any coupon code that you know about for Bodyguardz?

iconone

Zealot
Gold
Apr 8, 2008
Clear Lake Texas
was it easy to install?

because... the invisibleshield was pain in the buttt :(

btw, do you have any coupon code that you know about for Bodyguardz?
If you have put invisibleshields on you have more pratice than i did. It took a while to get it almost right but im happy with it. It is a pain in the ass to put on. I looked but i couldnt find a coupon when i ordered mine. I think they have free shipping for orders over 25$. Google bodyguards+coupon you might find one.

bobII

Jan 31, 2009
California
I have the power support screen covers and wow they kick ass! They are like static not a sticker so its easy to put on and take off with no bubbles.
I had the power support crystal jacket and took it back bc it didn't cover all the bezel so i wouldn't put it face down like this.
I like to put my phone down like this so thats why i took it back. Its supper thin the thinest case out i think. But if you drop it say goodnight it has no drop protection only stratch. I traded it in for a white contour flick not as thin but prob the 2nd thinest case. I like it it has lip protection so you can put it face down. Not sure if they make it in clear i think only white and black.
Sweet pic!

Last edited by a moderator:

infxx

Feb 16, 2009
Houston, Tx
Seidio Innocase II !

I just ordered this case. I saw YouTube videos of it and it looks kick ass. It has a small form factor, looks good, and still has some drop protection. I can't wait until it comes in...

Dec 27, 2008
Oahu
I just ordered this case. I saw YouTube videos of it and it looks kick ass. It has a small form factor, looks good, and still has some drop protection. I can't wait until it comes in...
I just got mine in the mail yesterday and it's awesome. The felt on the inside is sweet, it prevents any scratches on the back of the phone. I love how it's really thin because I can't stand bulky cases at all.

ktownerxx213 you should definitely check out this case, it has everything you said your looking for.
http://www.seidioonline.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=2374

S

simone

Here we go

Hi guys
I am using iPhone 3g and I tried cases such as Incase ecoshield and Invisibleshield.I really liked the Invisibleshield except for the installation and after 20days, it started to peel and turn orange :(Can anyone recommend a case that is not bulky, not big, and extremely sexy? ;) and, I want a case that wont give me a lint scratch inside the case... like the rubber case that i bought long time ago ughh :mad:Thanks guys
Fully agree with you! I highly recommend you to consider these cute and stylish Anti-Slip Loop iPhone 3G Silicone Cases with Free Screen Protector Keep your iPhone 3G clean and colorful with the Loop silicone casing. Loop is designed to provide greater overall protection for your iPhone 3G. Made of a thin, high-quality soft silicon, the Loop keeps the slim look of the 3G iPhone's design.and protects your iPhone 3G from scratches and minor damages. Maybe u'll find the cheap and amazing iPhone 3g cases online!