iPhone 3G Cases

Empererred

Bronze
Jul 1, 2008
Does anyone know where I can get a halfway descent iPhone 3G case? I just ordered one from the everythingicafe store and it came in today and the plastic holster on the back broke within 5 seconds.

Any ideas?

TheFamousOne

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
I went to the AT&T store yesterday and got my case. They are having a pretty dang good deal right now. I paid for a bluetooth headset and a car charger and they threw in the Incipio 3-pack rubber cases, which includes a pretty sturdy plastic shell backing. Was only $63.50, which is a good price for all the stuff I got.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Does anyone know where I can get a halfway descent iPhone 3G case? I just ordered one from the everythingicafe store and it came in today and the plastic holster on the back broke within 5 seconds.

Any ideas?
Sorry to hear that you've had a problem with your order. Please contact our support team at support @ everythingicafe.com and reference your order number. They should be able to assist you further. All cases are backed by a 30-day return policy.

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Sorry to hear that you've had a problem with your order. Please contact our support team at support @ everythingicafe.com and reference your order number. They should be able to assist you further. All cases are backed by a 30-day return policy.
Woah Chris, there is a team?

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Woah Chris, there is a team?
You bet! In fact, a separate company manages the store. Helps keep me focused on editorial and management of the sites. I do keep on eye on store issues, but not involved in the day to day.

hoits2000

Bronze
Mar 15, 2007
I bought the 29.99 case-mate leather case from att. I thought 30 was a lot but it is nice and totally worth it. It looks so sweet with my white iPhone. Im so glad I got white!

durkadurka

Bronze
Sep 26, 2007
I have the agent 18 eco shield.

It is different then the v1 case in that it snaps front and back together vs sliding together top and bottom. it also has 2 slight rubber standoff's inside so that the back of the iPhone isn't touching plastic to plastic.

I like it so far.