iPhone 3G Diarrhea

iMnew

Mar 27, 2009
Pennsylvania
Recently, my iPhone 3G of only several months has been unable to run Safari or any app that requires connection to server. However, when i reboot it, itz back on...temporarily. No damage has befallen my phone for it to act up like this.

Can anyone shed some light onto this issue. I'll take whatever suggestions & guesses :(

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
Have you tried adding some roughage to it's diet?
It could be AT&T upgrading it's network in your area, which might explain why the problem happens intermittently.

iMnew

Mar 27, 2009
Pennsylvania
appreciate the feedback. i mean, i knw i'm not so much on the up'n up wit Apple but this shouldnt be so difficult. my PC had crashed recently leaving me in limbo for a minute from syncing iPhone...could that be the problem as well? :dft008:surprised

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Maybe it's the phone, try taking it to the Apple store or even AT&T and tell them what's going on with the phone and have them check it out, they will probably give you another one. If it keeps happening then maybe it is the network?

By the way, of all my time on EIC this was by far the funniest thread title I have seen:eek:k:eek:k

Jun 12, 2009
iPhone 3g diarreah...lol dat cracks me up everytime i read it..

jaydub

Jun 22, 2009
egads

Maybe it's the phone, try taking it to the Apple store or even AT&T and tell them what's going on with the phone and have them check it out, they will probably give you another one. If it keeps happening then maybe it is the network?

I'd be careful about setting such expectations. I know the quote was 'probably', but a lot has to be determined in that situation.
Just trying to make sure everyone is realistic.