iPhone 3G: help with some apps

Nov 24, 2007
hi , i have a iPhone 3G, FW 2.1 jailbroken with cydia & installer... i also have a iPhone 1G, FW 1.1.3.unlocked & jailbroken....

i have a couple apps i need & love on my iPhone 1G that i would like on my 3G.. is there a way put them on my 3G ?

if there isn't a way, is there a app to kill system process on iPhone 3g? i use "sysinfo" on my 1G

is there a app to download video ? i know about "dtunes", & "safari DL plugin", but this isn't for video & "mxtube" only works for youtube... on my iPhone 1G i have a program called "mymedia" it allows u to Download and save media from Safari and YouTube(audio & video).. it allows u to download from safari mediacache, so theres no need for safari DL plugin.... is there anything out like this for iPhone 3G ?

i'd want to update my 1G but theres so much i want from my 1.1.3 FW.. i'd love to see all theses on 2.1:

themebuilder - Theme Maker for winterboard
agiliemessenger - All in one MSN, AIM, Yahoo, ICQ and GoogleTalk instant messaging client
isim - since i can't find out how to save numbers to the sim card
ringtones - ringtone maker
dressup - the kids love this, i'd never hear the end of it

so is there anyway to convert theses from FW1.1.3 to FW2.1? theses are great apps it be awesome if someone could convert them

thanks....

iErik

Zealot
Gold
Oct 27, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
Unfortunately you can't just move those apps to the 3g since they aren't coded to work on 2.0+ FW. You'll have to either wait for them to be updated or just learn to live without them. But I think between Cydia and the app store you might be able to find similar apps to suit your needs.

Nov 24, 2007
Unfortunately you can't just move those apps to the 3g since they aren't coded to work on 2.0+ FW. You'll have to either wait for them to be updated or just learn to live without them. But I think between Cydia and the app store you might be able to find similar apps to suit your needs.
any suggestings for sysinfo, mymedia & good MSN messenger

iErik

Zealot
Gold
Oct 27, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
There are several apps in the app store that range from free to $3 that support MSN.