iPhone 3G-need holster to fit with leather sleeve

bdonald18

Mar 8, 2009
Hi,

I have an iPhone 3G with a black premium leather sleeve that I bought from the AT&T store when I got my phone. I have been searching for hours looking for a holster that will hold the phone AND the leather sleeve. I would like one with belt loops instead of belt clip too. Also, I noticed that the holster manufacturer's rarely give the size of the unit (length, width, height). My phone, while its in the case,measures 2.75"W X 4.75"H X .75"D.

Also, I was thinking of getting a dock for the phone. Do anyone happen to know if the phone will fit in the dock while in the leather sleeve?

Thanks very much in advance,

-Bill

Hi,

I have an iPhone 3G with a black premium leather sleeve that I bought from the AT&T store when I got my phone. I have been searching for hours looking for a holster that will hold the phone AND the leather sleeve. I would like one with belt loops instead of belt clip too. Also, I noticed that the holster manufacturer's rarely give the size of the unit (length, width, height). My phone, while its in the case,measures 2.75"W X 4.75"H X .75"D.

Also, I was thinking of getting a dock for the phone. Do anyone happen to know if the phone will fit in the dock while in the leather sleeve?

Thanks very much in advance,

-Bill
Hey Bill I think I can help you out. I also have a 3G with the black leather case and wanted a belt case that would accommodate both. The wife has a Tilt with the magnet in it for a closer. I tried it and voila! it worked. I tried using hers but wasn't happy with just the clip because if you hit it right it would fall off your pants/belt. I looked on ebay and found one that had the clip AND loops to run your belt through for ~ $8.00 and free shipping. That way there is no way for it to fall off your belt. I use it all the time and really like it. Hopes this helps.

Butch

bdonald18

Mar 8, 2009
Awesome, Thanks Butch. Would you happen to know the model number of the holster you are using? Is this it?

Once again, really appreciate the assistance.

Awesome, Thanks Butch. Would you happen to know the model number of the holster you are using? Is this it?

Once again, really appreciate the assistance.
That is the one young man. That is what I have. Surely if we both bought a leather cover for the phones at the phone store we have to have the same ones. I just felt the little extra protection wound be nice in case I dropped my phone getting it out of the leather case. Hope it works for you and glad to help.

Cheers

bdonald18

Mar 8, 2009
That is the one young man. That is what I have. Surely if we both bought a leather cover for the phones at the phone store we have to have the same ones. I just felt the little extra protection wound be nice in case I dropped my phone getting it out of the leather case. Hope it works for you and glad to help.

Cheers
I feel the same way. I have already dropped mine while pulling it out of the holster so I'm definitely not taking the leather sleeve off. Have a good day.