iPhone 3G not recognized by PC

M96F

Aug 9, 2009
hi guys! i got a new iPhone 3G... but my pc cannot recognized it when i plug it to the usb.... i tried plugging it to other pc's and its working fine. anyone can help me what to do so i could use my iPhone on my pc?

eureka

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
I had that issue before on one of my old pc's i never quite figured out what to do...so when i upgraded it from vista to win 7 recently and did a clean install..it seemed to work perfectly :)
i know thats its tought reinstalling a whole OS but hey if that means it works..then im all in for another area to charge my iPhone haha

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
hi guys! i got a new iPhone 3G... but my pc cannot recognized it when i plug it to the usb.... i tried plugging it to other pc's and its working fine. anyone can help me what to do so i could use my iPhone on my pc?
Well, it sounds likes it's definitely something with your computer. Do other USB devices work on your computer? Check your Device Manager to ensure you're not missing any drivers. Try a different USB cord too, for sh!ts and giggles.

C

cautionyou

Just for you to supply

With the professinal [FONT=&quot]iPhone 3G to PC[/FONT] transfer,you may transfer any music, video, photo, TV Show and podcast from iPhone 3G to PC.
So I recommend you the better product of this kinds.