iPhone 3G on the table

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
One thing that irritate me, is the iPhone 3G is not stable on a table...:)

The 1V was flat on the backside, and was like a rock on the table or other flat areas when typing etc.

iconone

Zealot
Gold
Apr 8, 2008
Clear Lake Texas
One thing that irritate me, is the iPhone 3G is not stable on a table...:)

The 1V was flat on the backside, and was like a rock on the table or other flat areas when typing etc.
Yeah it wasent a problem for me bc i had a rebel on my 3g. Now i have just bodyguards and the thing moves on me when on a table. I can deal with ALL the small thing i don't like or the lack of things on my 3g bc its the badest phone ever!

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
I keep my phone in an Incase Slider so I don't have this problem. The phone is nice without the case on too. I take it off when i'm home on the weekends. Lettin it's ass breathe. But when I text i am holding it so i have not experienced the movement. I should try it on a table to see.

Still not a deal breaker for me. I love this friggin phone!

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
they make it with a curved backing so you can play "spin the iPhone" and be the life of the party. come on guys think a little.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
...they also make curved so while your spinning it on its back a thief can easily scoop there hands underneath it and run:p
-And its plastic so the thief has better grip while running lol!

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
I don't know what kind of bass ackwards tables you guys have, but the 2g touch sits fine on all the ones I've tried. Did you buy tapered tables too? I didn't know Apple was in the furniture businesss...

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
I don't know what kind of bass ackwards tables you guys have, but the 2g touch sits fine on all the ones I've tried. Did you buy tapered tables too? I didn't know Apple was in the furniture businesss...

Nice one 'tapered tables' hahahah:cool:

Nov 10, 2008
Speaking of covers and preventing rocking; has anyone heard of/seen the power slider case? It charges the iPhone and adds minimal bulk. It's supposed to more than double the phones battry life...

I just wanna know if anyone has tried it, because I wanna buy it, but not before I find out if it's all it's cracked up to be. P

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
Speaking of covers and preventing rocking; has anyone heard of/seen the power slider case? It charges the iPhone and adds minimal bulk. It's supposed to more than double the phones battry life...

I just wanna know if anyone has tried it, because I wanna buy it, but not before I find out if it's all it's cracked up to be. P

Go to this link http://www.buymeaniPhone.com/ he just did a review of the power slider. Scroll down when you get to the 1st page.

Nov 10, 2008
Can find the review... Does it make any diff that I'm viewing the page using an iPhone? P

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
Can find the review... Does it make any diff that I'm viewing the page using an iPhone? P
No my mistake. The review is at his you tube site http://www.youtube.com/user/itsmemorphious. You should be able to use the above link but if not go to youtube and do a search for Carlos Memorphious or itsmemorphoius. It should take you to his youtube site. Scroll down to the search box and type in power slider and it should take you there. I just tried the link and it works. 1st box in the search.

iLiam

Dec 18, 2008
Chesterfield
Just put a great wedge of blu-tack on one side of it to make it stable

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
Just put a great wedge of blu-tack on one side of it to make it stable
OMG Iliam you have suggest a sacrilege. You have have suggested desecrating the iconic iPhone. You sir are an iconoclast. Since my iPhone is almost always in a case I don't have this problem. On my iPod touch I have a small non skid rubberized pad attached and that solves that problem. In my opinion they are just beautiful pieces of technology that will be replaced in the next 24 to 36 months.