iPhone 3G on the table

iLiam

Dec 18, 2008
Chesterfield
OMG Iliam you have suggest a sacrilege. You have have suggested desecrating the iconic iPhone. You sir are an iconoclast. Since my iPhone is almost always in a case I don't have this problem. On my iPod touch I have a small non skid rubberized pad attached and that solves that problem. In my opinion they are just beautiful pieces of technology that will be replaced in the next 24 to 36 months.
I'm afraid i don't know what them words meen but they sound harsh - Sorry :(

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
Iliam, I was basically being a smart ass and pulling the chain of those that view the iPhone as a rare heirloom such as a very fine firearm inherited from one's great uncle and deserving of extraordinary care. Also I was trolling to see if we could bait any of those that feel that way to respond.

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
Iliam, I was basically being a smart ass and pulling the chain of those that view the iPhone as a rare heirloom such as a very fine firearm inherited from one's great uncle and deserving of extraordinary care. Also I was trolling to see if we could bait any of those that feel that way to respond.
You mean you DON'T see the iPhone as a rare heirloom to be regarded more highly than one's own life and loved ones? BLASPHEMY

Bring on the lynching!

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
You mean you DON'T see the iPhone as a rare heirloom to be regarded more highly than one's own life and loved ones? BLASPHEMY

Bring on the lynching!

Careful with that last phrase they be looking for a tall tree and a short rope now.