iPhone 3G running 2.2.1 bricked? Seeing Steve Jobs cartoon?

Calebk

Mar 5, 2009
Hello please help!

Im running firmware 2.2.1 jailbroken, now when i start my phone i see the pineApple then steve jobs? when i plug the phone into the computer running XP it says USB device Found and asks me to insert a CD to Install the hardware in the new hardware wizard.

when i have iTunes open my phone doesn't show up anymore? please help anyone know how to fix?

Calebk

Mar 5, 2009
*Fixed* i ran it on other machine and iTunes picked it up in recovery mode... windows for the effing lose..... thanks to all who even looked :)

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
might have helped if you posted it in the right section

Calebk

Mar 5, 2009
might have helped if you posted it in the right section
Wow you came in just for Criticism even after the problem was solved anyone tell you your a forum BAMF wow dude people must worship you... autograph please?

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
not tryin to criticize, i just noticed that you seemed a little annoyed that nobody came to help with your problem by this statement...

thanks to all who even looked
i was trying to offer up some help as posting in the right section (for this would have been iPhone modifications) you would have gotten a lot more attention to the thread and IF you hadn't been able to figure it out, then someone else possibly could have for you. i'm here to help, not inflate my ego.

let me know if you ever have any questions, i've dealt with pretty much any state of an iPhone imaginable.

Calebk

Mar 5, 2009
not tryin to criticize, i just noticed that you seemed a little annoyed that nobody came to help with your problem by this statement...

i was trying to offer up some help as posting in the right section (for this would have been iPhone modifications) you would have gotten a lot more attention to the thread and IF you hadn't been able to figure it out, then someone else possibly could have for you. i'm here to help, not inflate my ego.

let me know if you ever have any questions, i've dealt with pretty much any state of an iPhone imaginable.
thanks i appreciate it. and i was actually really thanking people who looked because i saw hits on the thread. and yes i just thanked you, wasn't using sarcasm like you thought i did the first time. ;) good day