so i tried to restore my phone so the jailbroken thing could go away so my phone could go faster, but than at the end of restoring my phone. My phone just go to recovery mode so please can someone give me steps how to fix this?
1. Do you know if your phone has the iPad baseband installed on it?
2. Did you make a custom firmware with a preserved baseband or did you just hit the restore button in iTunes?
3. Which error code did you get?
4. What firmware version was it on prior to restoring?
1. do u really to know if it have ipad baseband or not?...because i can ask the one that unlocked for me but it gonna take like 20mins.
2. i just hit restore on iTunes
3. i think it 1015
4. i think it either 4.0.1 or 4.2.1
Sounds like it has the iPad baseband. The 1015 error is normal and due to the failed baseband update.
I haven't kept up on this too well for the past few months, so hopefully it still works: restore two times in a row, both will end with the 1015 error. Then kick it out of recovery mode with Fix Recovery or RecBoot. Then jailbreak with redsn0w, hacktivate and unlock with ultrasn0w.