iPhone 3G theme

Mac2310

Sep 27, 2008
I'm tryin to get a theme from thememyphone.com but i have no idea how to get it on my phone. My phone is jailbroken already and i have a windows computer. If any body knows the steps to how to get the theme I would really appreciate it.

Josh22

Aug 9, 2008
Download through cydia, apply with winterboard

Mac2310

Sep 27, 2008
i downloadin openssh but what do i do nxt?

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
i downloadin openssh but what do i do nxt?
download winSCP onto your computer. Run that program fromnwindows while your iPhone is connect via USB. You really need to search but ,in a nut shell, this program will open up the file system in the phone and allow you to replace system sounds and add and modify existing themes to your liking. You need to exert the effort yourself and SEARCH this site for previous threads about this very subject. There might literally be a billion threads already that will "walk" you through it. Best thing to do is to figure it out for yourself. You'll be an expert on it when you're done. Good luck

Josh22

Aug 9, 2008
Hmmm, weird i just use cydia to install themes from thememyphone.com, bein as they are a default source they are already there no? then after download complete i apply with winterboard

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
Hmmm, weird i just use cydia to install themes from thememyphone.com, bein as they are a default source they are already there no? then after download complete i apply with winterboard
if you read his post, he said he found a theme OUTSIDE of cydia