iPhone 3G What Headphones?

slinky1

Oct 20, 2008
Just got my new 3G 16G.I want to get some new headphones but I'm so confused.There is so much choice.I would like an in-ear type and don't mind spending if i can find a really great sound.Good Base,clear and no
distortion,smooth well balanced.I'm not sure what hybrid headphones are....
Sorry,this is my first post,so any advice would be greatly appreciated...:eek:

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
The Bose in-ear earphones have what you want. Comfortable, great bass and clarity and are about $100.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Maximo's, Ultimate Buds, Skull Candy... There are several to choose from.
I have done reviews on the first 2 I listed available either here or on Macgirl.net's site.
It really depends on what you are looking for and what you expect. Looking for noise isolation and clarity? Looking for Clear well rounded sound or deep throbbing bass?
do a search around here for everything I listed as well as the Vmoda's, the Sony's, and seinhauser's, and go with what your gut and wallet feel is good.

PapaST

Bronze
Sep 10, 2007
I have the V-moda and I'm please with the performance. I tired maximo and ultimate buds and wasn't entirely impressed. The only thing I don't like about the v-moda is the mic and the control button, not well designed in my opinion.

I'm hoping the v-moda 2 will remedy that. I hope santa brings me a set.

Dec 8, 2008
Huntsville, Alabama
I have the Bose in-ear headphones. They are the most amazing headphones I have ever bought. I've had them for close to a year now with no problems.

Aug 3, 2008
Although this is a rather subjective thread, in my opinion, the best are Q-Jays. They are very expensive, but sound awesome. Do a google search for reviews.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I have both the V-Moda Vibe Duos as well as the Bose in the ear headphones. Both work fantastically but I only use the Vibe Duos with my iPhone because of the push button and mic on the actual earphones. I think V-Moda did it very well and I haven't been displeased once.

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
I have the V-moda and I'm please with the performance. I tired maximo and ultimate buds and wasn't entirely impressed. The only thing I don't like about the v-moda is the mic and the control button, not well designed in my opinion.

I'm hoping the v-moda 2 will remedy that. I hope santa brings me a set.
I think the mic and button function well. I haven't had any problems. Or are you just talking about the LOOK of the mic and control button?

If I didn't already have the V-Moda Vibe Duos I'd get the Vibe II. Anyone wanna buy my Duos? :laugh2: