iPhone 4.0 os for the tablet!

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Couldn't you have added this to one of the many running iTablet threads...?

The mockup is very nice though.

canamera

Zealot
Gold
Dec 28, 2009
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Couldn't you have added this to one of the many running iTablet threads...?

The mockup is very nice though.
I thought that posting it in the iSlate section was enough. I found that article while browsing, and thought I would share it. I didn't go through all the other threads in the iSlate section before posting it.

That can also be said for all the different threads in any other section... Why have so many different threads in one section? Just have one open thread for each section then. I guess... Or then again, maybe your right and I'm wrong ... Sorry.

I thought

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
I thought that posting it in the iSlate section was enough. I found that article while browsing, and thought I would share it. I didn't go through all the other threads in the iSlate section before posting it.

That can also be said for all the different threads in any other section... Why have so many different threads in one section? Just have one open thread for each section then. I guess... Or then again, maybe your right and I'm wrong ... Sorry.

I thought
You didn't do anything wrong man you have it in the right section although this has been mentioned in other threads. I'd prefer a new thread for it to give it more attention. If the mods think it needs to be merged they can do so. Not sure why some members have to put on their imaginary mod hats. There are plenty of mods here who do a great job. I see you are rather new don't let the rudeness of a few turn you off this is a great site with some great members.

canamera

Zealot
Gold
Dec 28, 2009
Toronto Ontario, Canada
You didn't do anything wrong man you have it in the right section although this has been mentioned in other threads. I'd prefer a new thread for it to give it more attention. If the mods think it needs to be merged they can do so. Not sure why some members have to put on their imaginary mod hats. There are plenty of mods here who do a great job. I see you are rather new don't let the rudeness of a few turn you off this is a great site with some great members.
Thanks...
Your right, it can be a little discouraging for a new guy to post again if these are the coments you get, but I try to put myself in the other persons shoes that's reading it, and try to find a way to accept it anyways cosidering I'm not a "Genius" or something.

It's like you state, I wanted to call a little attention to the link, and thought it might be overlooked in an older thread.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
Thanks...
Your right, it can be a little discouraging for a new guy to post again if these are the coments you get, but I try to put myself in the other persons shoes that's writing it, and try to find a way to accept it anyways cosidering I'm not a "Genius" or something.

It's like you state, I wanted to call a little attention to the link, and thought it might be overlooked in an older thread.
LOL the genius tag doesn't mean anything IMO. There are a few members that have racked up thousands of posts in off topic and got the "genius" tag as its just based on post count. I don't consider iPhonewarrior one of those though he contributes as do most members here. He may just be cranky today ;)

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
I'm an exception. I have many posts and am labeled "Genius," but I really am a genius! :eek:k:eek:k:);)

Actually, there aren't that many active moderators here, in my opinion.
funny, i was actually going to say that you were the exception to the rule as far as the genius tag being worthless, but then I remembered that you were a Redskins fan.

here lately you and Dave do seem to be the only real active mods, I see macgirl occasionally. i try to report posts as much as I can to annoy you, err, keep you busy. If I wanna have my mod fun I have to go to EB but steve over there hogs all the fun. Besides I get ridiculed for being an iPhone fan and using an "iToy" :eek:k:eek:k

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I think the trend that needs to stop is members making moderatorial comments in a threads. If you feel something is wrong with the location or content of a thread, you report it. Otherwise, putting on the "mod hat" can do what it's done here... put a bad taste in a newcomer's mouth. This is not what we want. So please, everyone, err on the side of not commenting on moderator issues and just stick to the topic at hand. Thanks!