iPhone 4 / 4s Steve Jobs Backplate

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Anyone else seen this yet? This back plate looks incredible!
$23.90 for the Black or white version.
I just ordered 1 of each.
***UPDATE*** 12/09/2011:
Finally received the replacement white backplate. Triple bubble wrap packaging this time. The back ate was in perfect shape and just installed on the phone. Looks sharp!
I will be calling Citi tomorrow to have the charge back removed, since they did send a new one out. Too bad it took that much persuading to get things corrected.
***UPDATE*** Order from this company at your own risk! I have sent them customer service notifications via their web site (only way to 'get ahold' of them), since I received my order with one being broken. They have NOT answered any of the requests and their return policy says you must return any item, WITH a RMA# within 5 days. Their lack of communication is also very apparent on their FaceBook page.
I filed a formal complaint with Citi Cards today with a dispute agent. Only got 1/2 of payment credited back as that is what I asked for. I have the black one in perfect condition so I only wanted monies returned on the damaged one. Fair is fair. Citi Card international has opened a file on this company and is investigating!
http://store.kogadget.com/product.php?id_product=18

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319852075.895456.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319852091.728416.jpg

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Even though the otterbox will cover his name and the years, the Apple logo will show. Actually found the link on Redmondpie's site.
Like they suggested, might want to grab one before Apple files an injunction to stop the production. :D
Full glass backplate, both screw drivers included : #00 Phillips and the pentalobe one. Directions make it look 'easy' to do. figured I would give it a shot. Shipping is almost the end of November though :(

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
Whoa, bet you that's one unofficial product that's gonna be like the early white iPhone mod in terms of receiving the wrath of Apple's copyright team.

Very smart. Hope the guy makes a killing before the plug gets pulled.

What sucks though is that the image is public domain and nothing else about it's content is copyright so it's as legitimate as an unofficial case. No?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
That seems real cheap. Let us know what it looks like when you receive it.
I agree on the price being of low cost , since it's for my phone I won't say cheap. Hahahaa. Shipping will be long enough that I will probably forget about it. Nice surprise when it arrives. :D