iPhone 4 / 4s Steve Jobs Backplate

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Damn you all for making me log in to see some of these pictures.

I definitely want the black 4S one, though.

Did I mention "damn you all?" :D
I am honored that my little review 'made' you log in! Damned or not! Thank you kind sir.

Ok people, what kinda prize do I get for being the one who coerced Naps to login? LMAO

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I am honored that my little review 'made' you log in! Damned or not! Thank you kind sir.

Ok people, what kinda prize do I get for being the one who coerced Naps to login? LMAO
that depends on what kind of repercussions await us for some of the things we've said and done O_o

SunnySweet

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 23, 2010
Upstate NY
Great review, Scott! It was handled with aplomb (or as some of the forum members would say ... a plum) Very nice photos! I think you should win an EiC award for getting Naps to appear! Ray? Benni? There must be a special weekly award for that!

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Great review, Scott! It was handled with aplomb (or as some of the forum members would say ... a plum) Very nice photos! I think you should win an EiC award for getting Naps to appear! Ray? Benni? There must be a special weekly award for that!
Ray and Benni are the ones that chased Naps into hiding.
Scott gets a vote for leaving the island now.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Fine... All I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray... And this paddle game. - The ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need... And this remote control. - The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need... And these matches. - The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control, and the paddle ball... And this lamp. -.....

Yes I had to clip that from IMDB, I used to know that entire skit from "The Jerk", but it was a bit too much to remember tonight. :confused:

rambo47

Contributor
Silver
Apr 4, 2010
Northern NJ
Fine... All I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray... And this paddle game. - The ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need... And this remote control. - The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need... And these matches. - The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control, and the paddle ball... And this lamp. -.....

Yes I had to clip that from IMDB, I used to know that entire skit from "The Jerk", but it was a bit too much to remember tonight. :confused:
Reminds me of Monty Python's "Spanish Inquisition" sketch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uprjmoSMJ-o

applejailescape

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2010
Ireland,UK

great review RoofMonkey and what a brilliant recognition of steve jobs and all he has done for Apple , im sure there will be hundreds on ebay from china coming up , lets just hope a good bit of that money goes to for example cancer research and not someone making a quick dollar off a legends death
Did I mention in the review just how tiny the screws were? View attachment 17906

Finished product prior to going back into hiding in the Otterbox. View attachment 17907

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
UPDATE*** Order from this company at your own risk! I have sent them customer service notifications via their web site (only way to 'get ahold' of them), since I received my order with one being broken. They have NOT answered any of the requests and their return policy says you must return any item, WITH a RMA# within 5 days. Their lack of communication is also very apparent on their FaceBook page.
I filed a formal complaint with Citi Cards today with a dispute agent. Only got 1/2 of payment credited back as that is what I asked for. I have the black one in perfect condition so I only wanted monies returned on the damaged one. Fair is fair. Citi Card international has opened a file on this company and is investigating!

Reactions: Rugaby

rambo47

Contributor
Silver
Apr 4, 2010
Northern NJ
Thanks for the update. Sounds like the company was an ammeter production and was overwhelmed with the demand. At least I hope that's all it is and not something more nefarious.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Latest update from K.O store: I guess either posting the same info on their FB page that I did here or the charge back from Citi cards got their attention. They have now emailed me at least 5 times within the last 2 days telling me they have sent out a replacement back plate and to please remove the back charge.
I have yet to reply back to them OR contacted Citi cards international. I will, however, once the replacement arrives... As long as it isn't shattered also.
Seemed they had quite a few 'where is order # so and so' on their Facebook page that they took over 2 weeks to answer. :(