iPhone 4 & 4S Theme Screenshots

Lee

Bronze
Benny, created a wallpaper, synced with iTunes, set the wallpaper. Perfect! NO! It seems to be darkened on the homescreen? It works fine on the lockscreen but it's much darker on the homescreen? Any ideas?

Peace!

I downloaded this one last night, its called Shelby HD weather.

One thing I would like to do is move the time and location to just above the dock. But not sure how to do that, would anyone know how?

Attachments

Europa

Senior Moderator
I downloaded this one last night, its called Shelby HD weather.

One thing I would like to do is move the time and location to just above the dock. But not sure how to do that, would anyone know how?
'No Docked Icon Shadows' in Cydia will remove the shadows in your dock.

I would use 'Lockscreen Clock Hide' to hide the stock time and date and then use a custom time and date. There is one called Lockscreen Clock in Cydia or you can SSH one that you download from the Internet. The position and size of the clock and time can be changed in the .plist file that comes with the clock theme. You'll need to use SSH, iPhoneBrowser, DiskAid or iFile to edit the file.

Here's an example of a custom time and date:

'No Docked Icon Shadows' in Cydia will remove the shadows in your dock.

I would use 'Lockscreen Clock Hide' to hide the stock time and date and then use a custom time and date. There is one called Lockscreen Clock in Cydia or you can SSH one that you download from the Internet. The position and size of the clock and time can be changed in the .plist file that comes with the clock theme. You'll need to use SSH, iPhoneBrowser, DiskAid or iFile to edit the file.

Here's an example of a custom time and date:

I just tried using "No Docked Ion Shadows" it still shows the shadows around the icons. And I just ssh into my phone and I don't see a .plist file only an html file, I can see the clock and weather settings but not good enough to know which lines to edit or the settings.