iPhone 4 & 4S Theme Screenshots

IceCold357

Contributor
Silver
I haven't found one in Macthemes yet but I found a clock and date on Cydia for Winterboard. Only problem is it makes the Lockscreen all black and there is something up in the left hand corner where my cell signal is. I actually like the black Lockscreen though.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Attachments

Europa

Senior Moderator
You can change the background if you'd like. It looks like there is a signal bar image or code in the theme that you'll need to remove to get rid of that blue box. Do you have iFile installed?

IceCold357

Contributor
Silver
You can change the background if you'd like. It looks like there is a signal bar image or code in the theme that you'll need to remove to get rid of that blue box. Do you have iFile installed?
I do have iFile installed although I have never messed with it. If you could tell me how to remove that blue box I'm sure I could do it.

Europa

Senior Moderator
You just have to look through the contents of the theme and see if you can find what's causing the problem. A lot of it is trial and error. When you find something suspicious, you basically break the image or code by changing the name or removing a line of code and respringing. If that doesn't fix it, you change the name back and paste the code back in and try again. What I usually do is make a duplicate of the theme and then I can edit it without worrying about messing up the original.

IceCold357

Contributor
Silver
You just have to look through the contents of the theme and see if you can find what's causing the problem. A lot of it is trial and error. When you find something suspicious, you basically break the image or code by changing the name or removing a line of code and respringing. If that doesn't fix it, you change the name back and paste the code back in and try again. What I usually do is make a duplicate of the theme and then I can edit it without worrying about messing up the original.
Okay I will give it a try and see what I can come up with. Thank You!

IceCold357

Contributor
Silver
I looked on iFile and didn't see anything that looked like it would have any effect on that little blue box. I will see if I can find a different background.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
I looked on iFile and didn't see anything that looked like it would have any effect on that little blue box. I will see if I can find a different background.

From personal experience, having been there, if you're just now getting into theming, go with something that works instead of just trying to fix something that's broken.
There's thousands of nice and well polished LS on cydia, macThemes, modMyi and deviantArt. Download a few and play with that, in no time you'll have no problem making anything the way you want it. It's a fun learning process.

IceCold357

Contributor
Silver
From personal experience, having been there, if you're just now getting into theming, go with something that works instead of just trying to fix something that's broken.
There's thousands of nice and well polished LS on cydia, macThemes, modMyi and deviantArt. Download a few and play with that, in no time you'll have no problem making anything the way you want it. It's a fun learning process.
Thank Benny. I usually just get full themes off of Cydia and never really SSHed into the phone. This is the first time I have messed around with the Lockscreen though and simply can't find any on Cydia besides that one I have. I'm going to check those other sites and see what I can find. Honestly that blue box is driving my OCD nuts, lol.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Thank Benny. I usually just get full themes off of Cydia and never really SSHed into the phone. This is the first time I have messed around with the Lockscreen though and simply can't find any on Cydia besides that one I have. I'm going to check those other sites and see what I can find. Honestly that blue box is driving my OCD nuts, lol.

I would've thrown that out the window by now. The best way is to get something that works, look that up on ifile and how everything is named and you would know how anything should be properly called.

IceCold357

Contributor
Silver
I would've thrown that out the window by now. The best way is to get something that works, look that up on ifile and how everything is named and you would know how anything should be properly called.
Thanks for the tip. I'm on a Lockscreen mission now.