iPhone 4 & 4S Theme Screenshots

Discussion in 'Photo Sharing' started by Europa, Aug 10, 2010.

1. IceCold357

IceCold357 Contributor
    Silver

I haven't found one in Macthemes yet but I found a clock and date on Cydia for Winterboard. Only problem is it makes the Lockscreen all black and there is something up in the left hand corner where my cell signal is. I actually like the black Lockscreen though.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Attached Files:

2. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

You can change the background if you'd like. It looks like there is a signal bar image or code in the theme that you'll need to remove to get rid of that blue box. Do you have iFile installed?

3. IceCold357

IceCold357 Contributor
    Silver

I do have iFile installed although I have never messed with it. If you could tell me how to remove that blue box I'm sure I could do it.

4. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

You just have to look through the contents of the theme and see if you can find what's causing the problem. A lot of it is trial and error. When you find something suspicious, you basically break the image or code by changing the name or removing a line of code and respringing. If that doesn't fix it, you change the name back and paste the code back in and try again. What I usually do is make a duplicate of the theme and then I can edit it without worrying about messing up the original.

5. IceCold357

IceCold357 Contributor
    Silver

Okay I will give it a try and see what I can come up with. Thank You!

6. IceCold357

IceCold357 Contributor
    Silver

I looked on iFile and didn't see anything that looked like it would have any effect on that little blue box. I will see if I can find a different background.

7. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

From personal experience, having been there, if you're just now getting into theming, go with something that works instead of just trying to fix something that's broken.
    There's thousands of nice and well polished LS on cydia, macThemes, modMyi and deviantArt. Download a few and play with that, in no time you'll have no problem making anything the way you want it. It's a fun learning process.

8. IceCold357

IceCold357 Contributor
    Silver

Thank Benny. I usually just get full themes off of Cydia and never really SSHed into the phone. This is the first time I have messed around with the Lockscreen though and simply can't find any on Cydia besides that one I have. I'm going to check those other sites and see what I can find. Honestly that blue box is driving my OCD nuts, lol.

9. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

I would've thrown that out the window by now. The best way is to get something that works, look that up on ifile and how everything is named and you would know how anything should be properly called.

10. IceCold357

IceCold357 Contributor
    Silver

Thanks for the tip. I'm on a Lockscreen mission now.

11. mafia_001

mafia_001 Member
    Bronze

That cool Siri button, could you link me to it? I've been trying to search everywhere

12. appbuster

appbuster New Member

I've never thought of changing my theme before, but some of you people's screenshots are changing my mind |o|

13. inked

inked New Member

Maybe it's time to jailbreak for me..... A lot of these themes are looking sexy. :cool:

14. PinkBanana

PinkBanana Zealot
    Gold

I'm tempted to re-jailbreak my 3gs now! Not going to Jailbreak my iPhone 4 because I don't want it to **** up like my 3gs used to do.