iPhone 4 call log/history

Discussion in 'iPhone 4' started by cephei, Nov 27, 2011.

1. cephei

cephei New Member

Hello. I have a problem on mine iPhone 4. My phone shows only a few incoming/outgoing calls... ( like for 2 previous days ) ... SO is there any solution that I could see more inc./out. calls ? What should I do to increase call history memory? Setup, an app..? THANK You for your help

2. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

If they are too the same people, it will only show their name one time, I think. The number of times you have called/been called from the same person will be next to their name. If this helps any.

3. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

Correct roof, you'll get a number next to the contact name, that shows how many times you have called that person.
    But it changes with the day.

4. Jmbaker429

Jmbaker429 Evangelist
    Gold

There is also a set limit to how many show in the history. It's not ongoing.

5. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

My OCDness has me clearing mine all the time anyway, so I'm amazed I actually saw a number next to someone's name. Lol

6. Jmbaker429

Jmbaker429 Evangelist
    Gold

lol. Is that why you always remove everything running in the background since you think it's back there using battery when your not looking┬┐ :D

7. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

Yes, that's it exactly! They talk amongst themselves using up little bits of battery juice... I just know it :D