iPhone 4, call trouble

Dec 12, 2011
I've recently had problems with my iPhone 4 that I've had in a bit over a year. In recent days, calls have been interrupted, it has been difficult to connect and the people I call hear some rare sounds. I have tried to restore and rebooting. The problem is still there. Is my iPhone destroyed? Say no, because I love my iPhone :( !

Some good solutions please?

Bitewound

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
Biteyland NYC
Are you on AT&T or Verizon? Is there a tower problem in your area? Call your provider and ask.

Dec 12, 2011
My iPhone is otherwise very good. Have no problems other than the calls .... so you think there is something wrong with the service?

Bitewound

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
Biteyland NYC
OK, well call Telenor and ask if there are any outages in your area. If there are no outages, i would restore one more time just to see if that helps. If you still have a problem after that and your phone is still under warranty, bring it in to an Apple store. If there is no store near you, call Apple and arrange for a replacement.

Dec 12, 2011
Mhmmm thank you.... will call Telenor tomorrow. Will not send it to repair, since it costs a lot. If the problem persists, I would rather wait for iPhone 5 than to pay a portion for the repair ... can try to restore again ... see if it works ....

Bitewound

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
Biteyland NYC
How long have you had the 4? If it's under a year Apple won't charge you for repair as long as it's not negligence .

Dec 12, 2011
Have unfortunately had it a just one month over a year

Dec 12, 2011
Mhmmm... I know! :(
It's an Apple Store not too far away, so I'll check there as well..
I really appreciate your response! Thanks