iPhone 4 Compatible Jailbroken Apps

BlindSpoTT

Zealot
Gold
Dec 16, 2008
York, PA
ok, so sbsettings works ok and all. but i am having some minor bugs. first off it will not activate in cydia or rockapp; second, the first time i open it after a respring or reboot, it doesn't "slide" out. it just lags for a second and then appears. anyone else?

also i am missing a few settings that there where back when i was using 3.1.2 on my 3g. for example: "more sensitive activation" (or however it was worded) either way its not there. i know this isn't a bug, but i liked it because it was easier to open it without scrolling pages.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Has anybody tried wi-fi sync on the iPhone 4 yet?

~S
I haven't. The iTunes update previous to the most recent update broke WiFi Sync. Since you have to use the most recent iTunes version with the iPhone 4, I'm pretty sure it won't work.

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
ok, so sbsettings works ok and all. but i am having some minor bugs. first off it will not activate in cydia or rockapp; second, the first time i open it after a respring or reboot, it doesn't "slide" out. it just lags for a second and then appears. anyone else?
Correct, it doesn't work in all applications but that's not the fault of SBSettings, it's Activator that needs to be updated. Secondly, yes, mine does the same thing with the first launch if I've rebooted or respring.

BlindSpoTT

Zealot
Gold
Dec 16, 2008
York, PA
another minor bug in SBSettings... the Hide Icons section, i tried to hide my contacts app since i NEVER use it. well it disappeared at first, then the "Nike + iPod" icon (which i have never had before.... i don't think iPhones come with it) appeared... once i turned the contacts app back on the nike app changed to the contacts app......

then....... i hid it again, again it changed, then i hid the nike app then it was gone too.

also it would not open the nike app when i touched it.

diverdown

Contributor
Silver
Sep 12, 2007
NYC
Its been so long since I used sbsettings that I have forgotten how to do certain things..... How do I add SSH to the toggles that appear when I swipe sbsettings.....

Thanks
~S