Right i have literally tried EVERYTHING but still its not working!
I have a iPhone 4 running 4.3.3 and 04.10.01. I am trying to update to the latest firmware but keep the baseband 04.10.01 as I am using a Gevey Sim to unlock the iPhone as its on AT&T!
When i try to restore it using a NO BB firmware made by Redsnow i keep on getting this error message - "The iPhone could not be restored. This device isn't eligible for the requested build"
I have tried the following to sort it out
- Updating the latest iTunes
- Updating my Macbook Pro to the latest software
- Going in the 'host' folder in the /private/etc and then adding a # infront of the Apple line in that folder.
- Cleared the cache on the Macbook Pro
- Tried using the 5.0 and 5.0.1 firmware all going through Redsnow to preserve the Baseband.
I really do not know what else i can do now!
What do you think guys and girls? What else is there left to do? All i am wanting to do is update to the latest firmware but keep my existing firmware i have been on so many websites and tried so many different things but all end with the same error message!
I am trying to do this so i can sell it on as i have just upgraded to an iPhone 4S White 32GB Unlock!