iPhone 4 GB

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Mac Insomniac

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Whats everyones thoughts on the discontinued 4 GB iPhone?

Still good?

Worth Buying?

Just wait and get a larger GB on next release?

Decisions Decisions...

medafor

Bronze
Aug 29, 2007
I did not see the 4gb on Apples site. It probably is the same price as when it was released, which means there is no reason to get a 4gb, it probably will cost more. since it was discontinued it was never officially discounted.

cdinca

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
my mom picked one up for 299. she couldn't justify spending more than that on a phone. I think they are good if you don't need the space.

coinstar99

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
I felt the same way, as soon as I saw it for $299, knowing that was my limit, I went out and found an AT&T store with them in stock and got one. If you don't need the space its a deal, I think,

Jan 11, 2007
Cary, NC
Well I ordered the 4GB yesterday and it is scheduled for delivery on Tuesday. Sure I'd rather have the 8GB but $299 was the limit that I was willing to pay. I don't need lots of space as I have a 30GB 5.5G iPod which serves me fine. I will be using the iPhone mainly for phone use, web and email. I don't anticipate using the iPod part of it that much. I had been wanting an iPhone a long time but just didn't want to pay the high price. Plus I had been discussing with my wife for a while now us switching from Sprint to another cell phone service as we've been having a lot of Sprint problems.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I feel like a retard because I have the 4GB. I will be buying the larger version as soon as it comes out.

spazzman90

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I may as well have a 4 gig. At most I only keep 3 or 4 movies, a handful of music videos and a bunch of mp3s. Usually only amounts to ~3 gigs. Unless they come up with a ~3 terrabyte model, I will continue to have to pick and choose what I have on the phone. No biggie.

-Jeff