iPhone 4 iOS5 bugs help...

HT94

Oct 22, 2011
Hey everyone, I just updated my iPhone 4 to iOS5. There are a couple of bugs which I have on my phone.

1. Front camera doesn't work. When entering the camera app, i switched to the front cam. Doesn't work. The bottom right of the screen flickers like theres a bug. Once I exit camera app, no more flickering.

2. proximity sensor doesn't work. I did convert my iPhone 4 to white and scratched off a little paint where the prox sensor is located to allow more light to enter. yet, doesn't work either.

is it just me who has these bugs, or do you have the bugs too?

Ffmaster1

Bronze
Oct 8, 2011
Hey everyone, I just updated my iPhone 4 to iOS5. There are a couple of bugs which I have on my phone.

1. Front camera doesn't work. When entering the camera app, i switched to the front cam. Doesn't work. The bottom right of the screen flickers like theres a bug. Once I exit camera app, no more flickering.

2. proximity sensor doesn't work. I did convert my iPhone 4 to white and scratched off a little paint where the prox sensor is located to allow more light to enter. yet, doesn't work either.

is it just me who has these bugs, or do you have the bugs too?

I saw on 3gs problem when all screen on camera is black,i just killed the app and it worked fine.there is no problems with cam on my ip 4.and with proximity sensor,i don't now,probably hardwer bug...