iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPod Touch 2nd gen help!

Discussion in 'iPhone 4' started by ErinHare, Jul 21, 2012.

1. ErinHare

ErinHare New Member

Hey everyone, I'm new here but having a HUGE problem with my iTunes! Tried to download an app on my iPhone 4 and it told me that it could not connect to iTunes. Tried with the iPod Touch, same thing. Tried again with the iPad 2, again, same thing. Tried turning on and off all 3 devices and nothing happened, still getting the same message. I thought it was maybe that I needed to restore to factory settings, but all three devices with the same problem, I have a feeling something is wrong maybe with my account? Is there anyone out there who can help me? My WiFi works on all three devices and I am able to get on the internet and receive phone calls and notifications, so I don't know why I'm unable to download from the App Store or iTunes right from the phone, pad or pod. I can download and then upload from the PC, but not directly to the device :( HELP PLEASE!

2. ErinHare

ErinHare New Member

Never mind! I figured it out! I think that I just had too many i's signed in under the same account! I guess you can have a phone and a pad at the same time, but not a phone a pad and a pod all together.

3. Girdler

Girdler Contributor
    Bronze

There actually isn't a limit as to how many devices you can have logged in to your same account. There is a limit to the number of computers that you can "authorize" to play the music that you purchase through iTunes, but devices have no limitation. There was a few reports from users of an issue with connecting to the store, which could have been what you were experiencing. You can try all 3 devices on the same account again to see if it works.