iPhone 4 is not ringing

Discussion in 'iPhone 4' started by Swiv28, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Swiv28

Swiv28 New Member

Well, as you read on the title, I have an iPhone 4 and it is not ringing. I read one of the threads here and it said to go to settings and do a reset on the general settings, I already did and nothing changed. The slide button on the side I think is not working either, because it doesn't show the little bell indicating if the sound is on or off... and on top of that, the other two buttons on the side just stopped working a few days ago. It doesn't turn up or down the volume anymore. Let me tell you that I really give a royalty treatment to my iPhone, I love it, I do go to the gym ever morning and listen music with my headphones, but that's about it... any suggestions? Please! Please!

#1 Swiv28, Feb 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
  2. Kgd0630

Kgd0630 Contributor
    Bronze

Does it give any error messages randomly? Like this accessory not supported, even with nothing plugged in? And, I know it sounds dumb, is the button stuck in the middle of vibrate and ring?

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

3. GAO

GAO Member
    Bronze

Go to SETTINGS, GENERAL, ACCESSIBILITY, INCOMING CALLS, then check to see if your phone is set to Headset. Make sure it is set to Default.