iPhone 4 Safari problems

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Do you mean you have experienced lag? Is your phone jailbroken and do you have any existing tweaks installed?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ffmaster1

Bronze
Oct 8, 2011
Ok.

Yes.like processor is overloaded.it is not jailbroken.
When I zoom in to maximum it is frozen and responds when I am back to app.when it respond without closing app,i move and see "pattern" and the wait about 5 seconds to it to load a page.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Sorry for the late reply.

Have you tried hard-resetting the phone? This can be done by holding down the home button and power button - don't release until you see the White Apple logo.

Ffmaster1

Bronze
Oct 8, 2011
Could it be because it's iPhone 4s page,there is a lot of pics and page is big.is it just too much for iPhone 4!?

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Right, I've just browsed zoomed in and normal on my iPhone 4 and yes it does lag slightly. I think this is because of the high-resolution images posted on that particular site. You have to remember your phone is panning and rendering a clear readable image at the same time - this becomes more difficult when zoomed in on a nice high-res image.

I don't believe there is anything wrong with your phone :)

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
Right, I've just browsed zoomed in and normal on my iPhone 4 and yes it does lag slightly. I think this is because of the high-resolution images posted on that particular site. You have to remember your phone is panning and rendering a clear readable image at the same time - this becomes more difficult when zoomed in on a nice high-res image.

Grabbed a couple of the images. Nothing over 200k. Maybe the left-right panning object, guessing HTML 5 is causing some lag. Don't see anything else exotic on that page.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Grabbed a couple of the images. Nothing over 200k. Maybe the left-right panning object, guessing HTML 5 is causing some lag. Don't see anything else exotic on that page.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Mmm, but when you're zoomed in the image is rendering all the time? That could cause lag, I suppose.

Ffmaster1

Bronze
Oct 8, 2011

I think that is 'caused by high resolution images and other stuffs on the page.thak you!:)